[Manufactured in California]
For Assembly manuals click here!
B-ROBOT is a remotely controlled self-balancing Arduino robot created with 3D printed parts. With only two wheels, B-ROBOT is able to maintain its balance all the time by using his internal sensors and driving the motors. You can control your Robot, making him move or spin, by sending commands via a Smartphone, Tablet or PC while it maintains its balance.
- WiFi Enabled, jjRobots Brain Shield (already programmed).
- Arduino Leonardo (CLONE) + USB cable.
- 2x High Quality, powerful NEMA17 stepper motors.
- 2x Stepper motor driver.
- 6 Degrees of motion IMU (gyro+accelerometers).
- Optional: 3D printed parts (vibrant colours).
- Powerful servo: Metal gears (you will need an arm to fight and raise your B-robot…).
- Battery holder with ON/OFF switch (batteries not included).
- Bolts+nuts+cables (custom) + cable wrap… (We include spare bolts and nuts, don't get alarmed if you end up with a few extras!).
B-Robot Evo 2 is currently only available on our store. You can find more information about the project in here. The B-Robot Evo 1 from jjRobot looks a little different but is essentially the same. The Evo 2, will become available soon at jjRobots for the European market. mRo we will serving the U.S. market.
At Thingiverse: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1069256